Saturday, November 22, 2008

First Post in a Month

Well, almost a month. I've been really busy between schoolwork and the exciting latter rounds of the contest this past month, but the contest is over, and Thanksgiving Break is only a few days away, with no tests or assignments due until after, so I have time to play Go and post here again. It turns out I went 12 days without playing Go....that must be a record for me: I don't think I've gone that long without playing a single game since I started playing seriously at the end of last August.

Lately I've had a problem playing online: I keep falling asleep. This may seem strange to you, and it does to me, and it's probably why I haven't improved in a long time. Probably, I'm just really tired in general, and need more sleep. The last week of the contest sort of adjusted me to a 2-3 AM bedtime, so it may take a bit to adjust back to a normal 12-1 AM bedtime. Although, I didn't play Go at all last week, so I probably wasn't getting enough sleep before that.

Last week I wrote my second paper for Early Middle Ages, and took the second midterm for Probability. I think I did pretty well on that exam, although not as well as the first one. Well, I suppose it wasn't possible to do better than the first one (100), so that's not surprising. Either way, I hope I did well, although I'm a bit nervous. I'd like to keep an A in that class.

I'll be coming home on Wednesday. It's been a while, I'm looking forward to it!

No comments: